Sunday, October 02, 2005

Happy 1 Month Birthday For This Blog

My blog has been up and running for a month now! While that may not seem like a long time for most people, it's been over a third of my entire life. The month has gone by quickly, but I have learned a lot this month and I'm feeling a lot more secure about my financial future.

I don't think that a lot of people have discovered my blog yet, but that is something that my uncle says will just take time. He tells me to be patient and eventually more and more people will discover it, but I'm getting to the age where I tend to squirm a lot and not have a lot of patience.

Since the blog has reached a month old, I think that I need to set some goals for October (besides grabbing my feet which I'm becoming an expert at). I think a short list for both the blog and my finances would be good, so I'll sit down with my uncle and work those out in the next day or two.

No comments: