Monday, November 28, 2005

Updates

It's been a busy, busy week plus since my last entry. While I've been enjoying myself lying around, sleeping and all around being a cute baby, I haven't done as well as I should have this past week managing my money (when this happens I always blame it on my uncle since at my age, all I'm supposed to do is lie around, sleep and look cute).

I did sign up for a BabyMint but haven't had a chance to wander around the site much. I'm also wary of asking everyone to sign up for another program. I'll have to weigh the pros and cons of each and commit to one for everyone to use (or get everyone to agree to use the account that best fits them.

The one thing I noticed was that they make receiving money much easier than uPromise - which is a plus since I may not be placing the money into a 529 plan for awhile (if ever - still thinking about that)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I checked out Upromise and Babymint but then ended up doing Little Grad (www.littlegrad.com) -- best flexibility in terms of where you put your money and super easy to use! So easy both grandmothers are now using and adding some good $$$ to our efforts. Check it out :-)