Wednesday, September 20, 2006

The Value Of Money - Museum Program

I always get a smile on my face (and clap my hands - I'm really into clapping my hands at the moment) when I hear about programs that help to teach children more about money. What could be better than a museum that set up a program specifically to teach children about the value of money:

As part of the "A.G. Edwards - The Value of Money" field trip, grade- school children will learn valuable lessons about money in a fun environment, as well as key money management lessons, including:

  • How to add coin and dollar values and make change in a game of "What's My Change?"
  • How to budget, be a wise shopper and manage money through everyday math skills
  • How to gain insight on basic saving and investing principles
  • How to write a check


  • Wouldn't it be great if all museums would set up similar programs for kids to go see and learn?

    No comments: