Saturday, September 02, 2006

My Net Worth - August 2006

It's been awhile since I updated my net worth, so I felt it was time to go through and bring everything up to date. I passed the $4000 net worth mark this month and I continue to increase my net worth by about 4% a month.

Since my uncle has moved back to the US, I need to have him move all my cash holdings into some type of investment. I had a talk with my mom and a 529 plan I don't think will be a good option for me. Since I-Bond Rates have fallen, I don't want to place any more money there and in fact, will be withdrawing the money I have in I-Bonds next January. So the question is where to place it? Figuring out where to place that cash will be my goal this month.

I'm feeling pretty confident with my blog. Even though it is nothing huge or popular, it is still generating $150 a month consistently and looks like it will continue to do so for the foreseeable future. I think I would like to figure out how to earn a bit more and will have a talk with my uncle about other possibilities.

I think I'm still in a good spot for my age and hope to continue to grow my net worth in the months to come.

No comments: