Saturday, September 02, 2006

Blogoversary

It's hard to believe I've been blogging for a full year! I think I'm the first blog to be featured at blogoversary which is kind of neat (maybe I'll become a trivia question some day).

A lot changes between being a month old and being a bit over a year old. First and foremost, I have hair! I'm also now mobile. No stopping me. If I want to walk somewhere, I can get there on my own. No more crawling or being carried (okay, I still do crawl sometimes, but that's our secret). Food has changed a lot (no more mom's milk and I get to try lots of interesting new foods). And my college saving account has been slowly and steadily growing.

I'm sure that there will also be a lot of changes in the coming year and I'm looking forward to recording them here in the year to come.

No comments: