Sunday, January 01, 2006

My 2006 Financial Goals

I need to make some goals for myself for 2006. Beside the basic ones like learning to turn over well, how to say "mom" and "dad" and all those other good things, I also want to set some financial goals for this year. Since it is still early in my career, I'm not sure how well I will do in meeting these, but I think it's important to have goals to shoot for to help keep you focused (let me say that I'm now much better on focusing than I was a few months ago) on what you want to achieve. These are my 3 financial goals for 2006:

I'd like to have a net worth of $7500 by the end of the year.

I'd like for this site to be generating $50 a month by the end of the year.

I'd like to have earned enough money on my own to open a Roth IRA and begin investing in it.

No comments: