Wednesday, December 14, 2005

More Investment Sales

I had four more of my antique investments sell for $79.80. Taking into account all the expenses for selling them, I am left with a profit of $68.38. That in turn brings my net worth up to $2,523.15 and means that I have managed to break through the $2,500 barrier for my net worth! I'm enjoying the antique investments very much.

That means, however, that I only have one more antique investment. My uncle has promised to put that one on auction tomorrow and then he will look for some more items for me to invest in.

Overall it's been a good week and has kept me smiling the whole time. (^_^)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that this a wonderful thing that you are doing here. More young adults need to start investing.

We wait until we turn 40, and then we wonder why we are still working at the age of 75.

The earlier we invest, the more money we earn for retirement.