Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Generate ROTH IRA Income

Along with saving for my college, I also want to to begin investing for my retirement. In order to do that, I need to generate income so that I can open and make deposits into a Roth IRA. In order to generate some of my own income at this very young age, I've decided to sign up for google adsense. My plan is to place up some ads up and as this blog grows in popularity, I will place 100% of the funds generated into a Roth IRA account for my future retirement. I have made the application and waiting for it to be approved.

I'm hoping that by starting early the compound interest will mean that I will only need to place a little money up front now to be secure in my retirement years down the road. Even if the deposits are only a bit each year, it will still be better than nothing at all.

No comments: