Thursday, March 09, 2006

Helping My Uncle Out - ReduceCollegeCosts.com

After having a discussion (well, I'm getting better at listening, but I still much prefer a rattle or my favorite toy waved in front of my face)with my uncle, I've decided to help him out with one of his new websites. It has just been placed up so it doesn't have an extensive amount of information at the moment, but I hope that with my help it will grow into a well-stocked site with hundreds of tips on how to reduce the expenses associated with college. The name of the site is Reduce College Costs and I plan to go through this journal over the weekend with him to pick out some more college money saving tips to add.

If any of you have good tips that you have used or heard of, please leave them here in the comment section or send me an email so we can add to those already listed.

No comments: