Saturday, June 10, 2006

Been Awhile

Okay, it's been awhle since I have posted here, but my uncle is now back in the US and will be visiting me on a regular basis so there will be a lot more frequent updates and photos from now. This is exciting because i have lots of updates to talk about and now that he isn't moving and has settled down a bit, he'll have time to keep everyone up to date on my progress.

I'm looking forward to my first year birthday coming up in July which should help pad my savings a bit more. I als have to update on the profits I've made the last couple of months which I will do soon.

I'm still not talking, but am almost walking (^_^) - I stand myself up really well these days, but still need to balance against things to stay upright if I want to move around. It shouldn't be too much longer before I'm walking around on my own and then I really can get into all kinds of wonderful things.

Now that my uncle is back, I'll also have a much better opportunity to make some move with my college savings and increase my finances since it will be much easier for all of us to talk together. This should be a great improvement for my net worth and get me better prepared for college (since it is now only a bit more than 17 year before I'll be heading off). Good things with lots of information to post in the coming days...

No comments: