Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Financial Advertising Revenue - October 2005

I've been a bit grumpy at my uncle over the past week because he's been busy with friends visiting and hasn't been able to help me with my saving as much as I wanted. I guess that he deserves a break every once in awhile, but I'm glad to see he's back and we can refocus on my saving. He has quite a bit to update and has said to make sure he gets it all recorded and not to confuse himself or me, he'll do it in a number of posts today.

I had a much better month with the financial revenue generated than last month, but I don't expect that I will be able to keep this pace up (although I hope I eventually build up to it) Advertising on the site brought in $14.09 for October which would put me on pace to add more than $3000 to my college savings, but again, I don't think I can sustain that pace at this time. I think I'll shoot for $5 in advertising revenue again this month.

No comments: